Journey to Lia

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Here Kitty Kitty!!!

One night this week the girls went upstairs to play. They can play on their own for about 20 minutes before I usually get pulled into some sort of dispute. This is what I heard this week:

Ami-Can Can I am holding on tight to Mobo (our friendly cat), go downstairs and put a treat on each stair  so we can teach him some tricks
Lia-just runs downstairs then up again
Ami-Can Can, we are trying to teach Mobo some tricks, just do as I say!!

Then all goes quite for another 10 minutes where I hear lots and lots of tape being used, I knew something was up as I did not get called and it was very quiet. The girls come downstairs looking like this:

 














They played around for another 10 minutes and I walk into the laundry room to find Lia.....

 













I guess we only had one set of cat ears as yes Lia is wearing devil horns!! And now of course what one sister does for some laughs the other does as well.....

 













I am really happy my 2 girls play together. When we switched our file to request a child up to age four, this is what we had hoped for!!

3 comments:

  1. You are so right, My heart is fulled up when I hear DD1 and DD2 gliggling and playing (nicely) together, it is what we hope for too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trish, Just a thought. When Lia is not eating well, maybe she is sending you a message. "May I eat with the cats, please? I'll give up eating turtles, and thrive on cat food!" What a cutie she is!! I love the pictures. Mom

    ReplyDelete