Journey to Lia

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

test post via email

Blogger/blogspot is blocked in China so I have set up a back door email to post to our blog. We are bringing our netbook with an external hard drive.
 
Our luggage is almost packed. It looks like we have a lot but I think we packed light??. 1 suitcase is the girls clothes, 1 suitcase is Brian and my clothes along with the medicines, 1 suitcase mostly food with a few toys and the duffle bag is toys for kids at the orphanage and gifts for the nannies/director.  
 
We have packed according to the weight allowance for our in-China flight which is less than Air Canada. Now I just need to stop thinking of more things we need to bring.


30 days of prizes to be won with Hotmail. Enter here

3 comments:

  1. And i thought I packed light! Wow, good for you. So much easier to handle while traipsing through the airport (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're ready to go! Have a safe trip and I look forward in following your blog journey!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite is the Princesses backpack. Mei Mei will love it!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete